Heyy!! It’s been a crazy couple of months but I made it to Boston and will be here for a year to complete my dietetic internship! It is definitely a change of pace but I am so excited to start learning! If you have any questions about dietetic internships let me know.
Now for the recipe! This was my first complete meal that I made so far!! I’m still trying to build my confidence in cooking chicken (I think food safety classes have scarred me 😬so I just overcook it just to be sure) good thing I can still make it delicious!
Ginger Garlic Chicken
1 lb chicken breast, cut into medium sized chunks
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 small nubs of fresh ginger, grated (about 1 tbsp)
2 cloves garlic, minced
chili paste (as much or as little as you want)
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium, place chicken into pan
- Stir together honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and chili paste
- After chicken is almost cooked through, add the sauce and mix to cover all the chicken
- Let cook until the chicken is cooked completely and the sauce reduces down a little and begins to coat the chicken pieces
- Serve with rice and a side of veggies and enjoy!