Trying to get through today 😴 Wednesdays are sometimes the hardest! But to make things better you can go home and make pumpkin cookies!!! And they are gluten free, dairy free, egg free and DELISH😍 I’m so happy pumpkin things are back!!!
Pumpkin Cookies (print here)
Makes 4 dozen
3 cups gluten free flour blend
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp. salt
3 cups pumpkin puree
4 tbsp. ground chia mixed with ¾ cup water
2 tsp. vanilla
½ cup almond butter
1 tbsp. ghee
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend remaining ingredients (wet) by hand or with mixer
- Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until combined
- On a parchment lined cookie pan, drop dough by tablespoon
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
*Add chocolate chips prior to baking if you prefer!!