Gnocchi is my favorite! They are so fluffy and delicious and they are pretty much made of potatoes!!! And this lemon butter sauce makes it gnocchi even better. Also, first time sautéing gnocchi… I’m never doing it any other way!
Lemon Butter Gnocchi (print here)
Our sweet potato gnocchi recipe (Or a 16 oz package of gnocchi)*
2 tbsp. butter or ghee (could probably use coconut oil but then it will taste like coconut)
1 tsp. lemon zest
½ tsp. mint, dried
1 tsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. salt
1 tbsp. ghee for cooking
- If using the package gnocchi, cook as directed on the package
- Melt butter or ghee, then add lemon zest, mint, lemon juice and salt
- In a skillet, add the 1 tbsp. ghee and place gnocchi in the pan (if using our recipe you can place the fresh gnocchi right into the pan without boiling them first)
- Sauté the gnocchi on each side until brown, about 3-5 minutes
- Once browned, pour the lemon butter sauce over the gnocchi and serve immediately.
*If using gnocchi from the package you might need a little more sauce, I would probably double the recipe