Kids are home for the summer! And you’ll probably start to hear “IM BORED”😂 So here’s a fun recipe that they will love doing and it sneaks in some good gelatin into their diet!
Cherry Lime Gummy Bears (print here)
¼ cup fresh cherries, pitted
¼ cup water
3 tbsp. lime juice
2 tbsp. gelatin (brand= Vital Proteins)
Warm water to dissolve gelatin
Gummy bear silicone molds
Optional 1-2 tsp. honey (Our cherries were sweet enough but totally your preference)
- Blend together the water, cherries and lime juice (and honey if using)
- In a small bowl, add gelatin and warm water, just enough water for the gelatin to dissolve
- Add the blended mixture to the gelatin mixture
- Our gummy molds came with a little dropper that made it sooo much easier to get into the molds but do whatever you got to do!
- Once the mixture is in the molds, place them in the refrigerator for about an hour