Know that you know what nuts can do for you try this almond cereal out! It’s great on smoothies or just with milk of choice!
Cinnamon Almond Cereal (print here)
1 cup almond pulp (or almond flour with added water)
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tbsp. honey
2 ½ tbsp. ghee
1) Mix almond pulp with cinnamon and nutmeg
2) Stir in the honey and ghee
3) On a parchment lined pan, scoop out the mixture and form into a big circle
4) Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are crisp
5) Break up slightly (I did this with a knife and just cut and separated pieces)
6) Place back in the oven for 3 minutes
7) Eat on top of smoothies or just in some milk of choice!