Tid Bit(e) Tuesday
Nuts! Unless you have a nut allergy (ignore everything I’m saying, please don’t eat something you’re allergic to!!!)
- PROTEIN- Almonds contain protein, lots of fat and some carbs!
- VITAMIN E- Nuts are one of the highest vitamin e containing foods
- BRAIN FOOD- nuts reduce the risk of inflammation that can cause things like dementia and Alzheimers
- PREVENT DIABETES- Good source of fat so nuts make the perfect snack and do not spike your blood sugar
- LOWER CHOLESTEROL- Almonds have consistently shown to lower LDL cholesterol
- INCREASE ABSORPTION- Healthy fat like nuts can will increase the absorption of vitamins A, D, K and E.
But just because nuts have amazing benefits they are pretty easy to overeat! Just make sure to get a good portion size and I would suggest to not go nuts on nuts 🙂
3 thoughts on “WHY? Nuts”
Great post! I love nut butters too 🙂
YES!! So good!
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] that you know what nuts can do for you try this almond cereal out! It’s great on smoothies or just with milk of […]