Weekends are for food prep right?! I love making chia pudding every week to add to my breakfast or lunch meals. And its super easy and way better than those “pudding” cups you can buy from the store (what is actually in those??) Anyway hope your weekend is the best and remember to make some time and get creative in your kitchen! Healthy foods are fun 🙂 Hope you enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Covered Orange Pudding (print here)
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp. cacao powder
3 small oranges, (we used clementines)
1 date, soaked in warm water for an hour
4 tbsp. chia seeds
- In a blender, add almond milk, cacao, oranges (peeled) and the date.
- Blend until combined
- In a storage container, strain the blended mixture to get all the orange remains out
- Stir in the chia seeds, one tablespoon at a time
- Let sit for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes
- Place in fridge overnight