Ch ch ch chia… pudding! And guess what. This has a hidden ingredient… KALE! See, eating veggies is easy haha 🙂 This is perfect for morning time because you can make it ahead which means less rushing around!! Just pair with a protein and you’ve got the perfect breakfast! Pure and simple 🙂
Banana Matcha Chia Pudding (print here )
1 tbsp. matcha powder
4 tbsp. chia seeds
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 medium banana
1 handful of kale
1. In a blender, add almond milk, banana, kale, cinnamon and matcha.
2. Blend until well incorporated
3. Pour into storage container and stir in chia seeds, one tablespoon at a time.
4. Let sit for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes
5. Cover and place in fridge for one hour or overnight