Oh cinnamon rolls why do you have to be so good? And, most importantly, why do you have to be filled with empty calories?? Don’t worry! Today I’m sharing a super simple recipe that everyone will enjoy and its made with all the good ingredients 🙂 Who needs Cinnabon anyway?
Banana Cinnamon Roll (print here )
1 medium banana
Optional: coconut sugar or honey
Coconut butter, melted
- Set your oven to broil.
- Slice banana lengthwise into thin strips
- Sprinkle strips with cinnamon (and coconut sugar if using)
- Put strips in ceramic dish so that they form a roll
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon
- Put in oven for 10-15 minutes or until it starts to bubble
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy